Recorded January 1969 by Ralph and Jane Ayers. Destroyed in 1979, now restored by Gina Duggar. Photographed 14 November 2014 by Jane B. Thompson, PCCPC Volunteer.
Directions: 1135 6th Street Road, Cedartown; Destroyed in 1979; Now Restored by Gina Duggar; Head NE on N Main St toward E Fairmount Ave and take the 2nd left onto N 6th St. Stay on N 6th St for 0.3 mi, then turn right to stat on N 6th St. Travel 1.2 mi and fenced cemetery will be on the left.
GPS: 34.03311, -85.27909
|Sparks, Martin P.||18 Jul 1780||10 Jan 1834|
|Sparks, Elizabeth||28 Jul 1795||04 Sep 1870||Relict of M.P. Sparks|
|Sparks, Mary W.||11 Jan 1818||11 Oct 1839|